Job Type: Full-time
Location: Houston, TX
Our Marketing team has a need for a Marketing Assistant to join their team. In this role, you will perform a variety of tasks ranging from general office/clerical functions to assisting with proposals and client presentations.
What you will do:
- Must maintain a professional image in representing the organization both by phone and in person
- Organize and maintain file system, file correspondence, and other records
- Support assigned office staff as needed
- Assist with reviewing proposal and presentation drafts for grammar, readability, and formatting
- Organize social media postings and website update requests
- Perform advanced, varied, and confidential administrative duties in support of business efforts
- Coordinate and schedule careers fairs, employee trainings, and professional activities
- Assist with internal employee event coordination and execution
- Manage and maintain company promotional item inventory
- Occasionally assist with reception desk coverage
Who you are:
You are a team player with a professional demeanor focused on performing a variety of support functions. As a self-starter you have excellent time and task management skills. You are an accomplished communicator both verbal and written and work efficiently in a high paced environment with little supervision.
What you bring:
- Associate or Bachelors degree preferred
- 3-5 year’s administrative or marketing support experience, similar experience with an architectural or engineering firm a plus
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop a plus
- Excellent proofreading, formatting, and editing skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from team members and management
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, staff, and external contacts
- Effective event planning and management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize assignments, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package including 3 medical plan options, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, and generous PTO beginning day 1.
If you are interested in this position, please complete the following form and attach a Cover Letter and Resume.