Job Type: Full-time
Location: Houston, TX
Our Marketing team has a need for a Marketing/Proposal Specialist to join their team. In this role, you will perform a variety of tasks ranging from proposal writing and composition to graphic designing for social media platforms and client presentations for clients such as Texas Department of Transportation, City of Houston, Harris County Toll Road Authority, and more.
What you will do:
- Must maintain a professional image in representing the organization both by phone and in person
- Organize and maintain schedules for all written proposals and client presentations, working closely with project manager and engineers in composition process
- Create graphics for all proposals and client presentations
- Organize and maintain file system, file correspondence, and other records
- Work closely with Marketing Assistant to create graphics for social media postings and website updates
- Perform advanced, varied, and confidential duties in support of client contracts and RFPs
- Utilize company branding to create and maintain inventory of all brochures, fliers, etc. that will be used at professional events and career fairs
- Assist with internal employee event coordination and execution
- Responsible for researching and coordinating registration for Professional Events and Conferences
Who you are:
You are a team player with a professional demeanor focused on providing solutions to marketing needs. As a self-starter you have excellent time and task management skills, and you work well with a wide range of personality types. You are an accomplished communicator both verbal and written and work efficiently in a high paced environment with little supervision.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or a related field.
- 5 year’s marketing experience writing proposals and creating graphics, similar experience with an architectural or engineering firm a must
- Experience creating and submitting RFPs and additional documents to clients such as TxDOT, City of Houston, METRO, etc.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Excellent proofreading, formatting, and editing skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with all staff and external contacts
- Effective event planning and management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize assignments, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
We offer a comprehensive employee benefits package including 3 medical plan options, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, and generous PTO.
If you are interested in this position, please complete the following form and attach a Cover Letter and Resume.