GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Our office has a need for a receptionist to join our team. In this role, you will perform a variety of tasks ranging from general office/clerical functions to assisting with additional administrative needs as requested by office staff. In this position, you will have the opportunity for growth within the company.
- Punctuality, professionalism, and friendliness in representing the organization both by phone and in person
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Effectively communicate with high-level clients, vendors, office personnel, and manager
- Ability to multitasking effectively and complete work in a timely manner
- Proactive go-getter who takes initiative and is capable of working under little to no supervision in a high paced environment
- Must be available to work during office hours, Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm
- High School Diploma required; college degree preferred
- Reception Duties
- Responsible for opening and closing office each day and maintaining lobby of the office
- Greet visitors, handle incoming calls and operate the switchboard
- Take messages and schedule appointments for office staff
- Responsible for maintaining stock of coffee bar area and Board Room
- Sorting and handing Incoming and Outgoing Mail and Packages
- Schedule/make arrangements for hand deliveries and overnight deliveries
- Accept mailed invoices and checks – scan & send to accounting
- Administrative Duties
- Maintain office directories and organize new hire packets for incoming staff
- Order meals as required for office meetings, trainings, etc.
- Maintain Schedule for Conference Rooms and Company Vehicles
- Keep all conference rooms clean
- Maintain schedule and coordinate company vehicle maintenance
- Make Travel Arrangements for C-Suite
- Coordinate requests for needed office repairs with building maintenance staff
- Assist other administrative staff with overflow work, including but not limited to marketing, contracts, accounting, etc.
- Provide Administrative Assistance to engineering staff as needed, including but not limited to setting meetings, copying, faxing, binding plan sets, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining printer stations in the office by filling printers with paper, keeping stations clean, and restocking and ordering toner and printer supplies
If you are interested in this position, please complete the following form and attach a Cover Letter and Resume.