GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Our office has a need for an administrative assistant to join our team. In this role, you will perform a variety of tasks ranging from general office/clerical functions to assisting with additional administrative needs as requested by office staff. In this position, you will have the opportunity for growth within the company.
- Punctuality and professionalism in representing the organization both by phone and in person
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage classified documents and communicate effectively with high-level clients, vendors, office personnel, and office manager
- Ability to multitasking effectively and complete work in a timely manner
- Proactive go-getter who takes initiative and is capable of working under little to no supervision in a high paced environment
- Must be available to work during office hours, Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm
- 1-2 years of experience working in engineering, architecture, or related field
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Responsible for development of contracts and processing agreements and work orders for sub consultants as required
- Responsible for maintaining current Insurance Certificates for all active projects
- Assists office manager with preparing for new hires and coordinates transfer of all TxDOT pre-certifications from previous company to Entech
- Assists office manager with maintaining validity of all company certifications, forms, etc.
- Correspondence with accounting department and external audit office
- File Invoices and documents
- Assists marketing department with forms for all proposals for clients such as TxDOT, HCTRA, City of Houston, etc.
- Orders business cards for current and new employees
- Maintains office staff resumes, sending reminders for yearly resume updates, and re-formatting new hire resumes upon hire at Entech
- Responsible for reception desk coverage of schematic office on the west side of the main office, and maintain lobby and break room areas
- Greet visitors, handle incoming calls, and operate the switchboard
- Take messages and schedule appointments for office staff
- Occasionally responsible for main reception desk coverage
- Provide Administrative Assistance to engineering staff as needed, including but not limited to setting meetings, copying, faxing, binding plan sets, etc.
- Assist other administrative staff with overflow work, including but not limited to marketing and accounting.
If you are interested in this position, please complete the following form and attach a Cover Letter and Resume.